Recipe of Grilled Chicken Wraps Delicious
The Recipe For Making Grilled Chicken Wraps.
You can make Grilled Chicken Wraps using 17 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Chicken Wraps
- Mix strips of Chicken.
- Fill of Flour tortillas.
- Mix of Any seasoning for the chicken.
- Insert of Grill.
- Add of Toppings.
- Mix of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- Insert of Cheese.
- Insert of Bacon.
- Add of Flavor.
- Insert of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce any kind.
- Fill of Honey mustard.
- Fill of Hot sauce with ranch.
- Insert of Buffalo hot sauce with ranch (my favorite).
- Fill of Buffalo hot sauce.
- Fill of Anything you like.
Quick Step To Make Grilled Chicken Wraps
- Season and grill all chicken.
- When chicken is done. Let rest while making the tortillas up..
- Take whatever dressing flavor you like and put some down the middle of the tortilla, don't go to the edge with it,you will be wrapping it up. (this one here is a ranch one.).
- Add the chicken on top of the sauce, then add all other toppings Dont over flow it will be hard to wrap up., (top it with cheese last)..
- Fold up tortilla. (this was wrapped loosely due to one hand taking pictures.).
- Notes- this is good with fried chicken strips too. Pick as many toppings as you like or for picky eaters can leave plain.(you do you!).
- To Fold the first part it should look like this.... you're folding the bottom part of the wrap, and there should be alot of tortilla at the top with no chicken chicken showing. Wrap it up tight, but dont break it..
That's how to make Grilled Chicken Wraps Recipe.