How To Make Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce Super Fast
The Recipe For Making Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce.
You can make Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce using 11 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce
- Mix 2/3 cup of Kentucky Whiskey.
- Insert 24 ounces of strained tomato sauce.
- Mix 2/3 cup of mustard powder.
- Insert 2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Mix 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Add 2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Add 2 tablespoons of aged balsamic vinegar.
- Insert 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Fill 3 tablespoons of bacon drippings.
Quick Step To Make Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce
- Get the whiskey and tomato sauce. Add the butter to a pot with the sugar. When the butter and sugar is blended add in the whiskey..
- Measure in the spices, bacon drippings, powdered mustard, and vinegar. Whisk together and heat simmering for 25 minutes. It's ready, this was basted on porkchops and baby back ribs, and grilled. I hope you enjoy!!!.
That's how to make Kentucky Whiskey Barbecue Sauce Recipe.