How To Cook Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken Delicious
The Recipe For Making Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken.
You can make Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Add 2 of lbs.boneless, skineless chicken.
- Mix 1 cup of BBQ sauce (i ised honey BBQ).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- Fill 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Mix 1 tbsp of worechestire sauce.
- Mix to taste of Salt & pepper.
Step By Step To Make Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, sprinkle with salt & pepper..
- Combine bbq sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar & Worcestershire sauce into croc pot. Cook on high 3hrs 15min..
- Check on chicken. Reduce heat to low. Shred chicken with 2 forks and let cook 10-15min..
- Serve over bun, rice, baked potato or anything you have..
That's how to make Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken Recipe.