Tutorial Of Instant Pot Pulled Pork So Easy
The Recipe For Making Instant Pot Pulled Pork.
You can make Instant Pot Pulled Pork using 6 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- Prepare 1 of 1-2 lbs pork butt.
- Add of Pork dry rub.
- Add of Liquid smoke.
- Mix 1 can of coca cola.
- Mix 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix 1 of large bottle of BBQ sauce.
Easy Way To Make Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- Pour some liquid smoke on the pork but then add a generous amount of dry rub on all sides of pork butt, wrap in foil/plastic baggie and refrigerate overnight..
- In a bowl combine 1 half bottle of BBQ sauce, the coca cola and the apple cider vinegar..
- Cut pork but into 3 pieces to fit in bottom of instant pot..
- Select sautee/brown function on instant pot. When done warming up add the pork butt and brown on both sides for 2 minutes each. (When done select stop on instant pot.).
- Add BBQ mixture in bowl to the instant pot over pork butt..
- Select the no steam/pressure cook nozzle. On instant pot lid..
- Seal the top in the locked position and select the meat function, make sure on high setting and adjust timer to 40 minutes..
That's how to make Instant Pot Pulled Pork Recipe.