How To Make Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms Step by Step
The Recipe For Making Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can make Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms using 5 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms
- Add 8 of medium to large button mushrooms, wiped clean and stem removed.
- Add 3-4 Tablespoon of Korean BBQ sauce.
- Insert 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Add of Olive oil spray.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of basil flakes.
Step By Step To Make Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Scoop about 1/2 teaspoon of Korean BBQ sauce into the mushroom. Then, stuff the mushroom with desired amount of mozzarella cheese..
- Place the mushrooms inside the fryer basket. Sray the mushrooms with some olive oil and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 4-5 minutes until the cheese cheese is golden brown..
- Sprinkle some basil flakes to serve if desired..
That's how to make Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe.