How To Make Chef Ruth's Pork Bbq Super Fast
The Recipe For Making Chef Ruth's Pork Bbq.
You can make Chef Ruth's Pork Bbq using 10 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chef Ruth's Pork Bbq
- Insert 1 of kilo pork shoulder sliced into thin pieces.
- Add 1 cup of soysauce.
- Fill 1 cup of banana ketchup.
- Mix 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Add 3 pieces of calamansi.
- Add 5 grams of cayene.
- Add 5 grams of paprika.
- Add 5 grams of chilli.
- Fill 5 of grounds pepper.
- Insert Pinch of salt.
Quick Step To Make Chef Ruth's Pork Bbq
- Arrange pork slices in a bowl add all ingredients. Mix well and marinade for 3 hours or over night in refrigirator..
- Skewer the marinate meat on bamboo skewer..
- Heat up the grill. Start grilling 3 to 5 minutes perside. Continue cook you til pork is thoroughly cooked..
- Serve with rice and picked vegetable or dip of your favorite spicy vinegar..
That's how to make Chef Ruth's Pork Bbq Recipe.