Tutorial Of Honey Lime Shrimp So Easy
The Recipe For Making Honey Lime Shrimp.
You can make Honey Lime Shrimp using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Honey Lime Shrimp
- Add 1/2 of kilo shrimps, deveined and peeled except for the heads and tails.
- Insert 1 of Red bell pepper (any color of your choice), squared for skewering.
- Add 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- Insert 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Mix 4 tbsps of Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix 6 tbsps of honey.
- Add 4 of big garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Insert of Barbecue sticks / skewers.
Quick Step To Make Honey Lime Shrimp
- Make a marinade mixing the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, honey, lime juice, and garlic. After shrimps have been deveined and shelled, put them in the marinade and leave to marinade for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, skewer red bell pepper and shrimps together, alternating pepper and shrimp..
- Take a grill pan and add olive oil (or butter) on it and grill the shrimp until they turn pink..
- Serve and enjoy! ☺️.
That's how to make Honey Lime Shrimp Recipe.