Recipe of Crockpot BBQ Meatballs Tasty
The Recipe For Making Crockpot BBQ Meatballs.
You can make Crockpot BBQ Meatballs using 5 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Crockpot BBQ Meatballs
- Insert 3 lb of frozen meatballs (I keep some back for other meals).
- Prepare 40 oz of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet and Spicy).
- Add 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Mix 14 oz of pineapple chunks *I just use the juice but you can add all.
- Add 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Easy Way To Make Crockpot BBQ Meatballs
- First spray cooking spray in crockpot or use liner.
- Put in meatballs and then the rest of the ingredients. Stir so well mixed..
- Put on high for three hours. Put on low for 5 hours or longer..
- Note: If you use homemade meatballs, make sure you sear the meatballs before putting them in the crockpot. Also, if you want an asian version...use just one bottle of grape jelly and half of asian garlic hot sauce. Both versions can be served with mashed potatoes or rice. I throw brocolli in the asian version..
- I mentioned other meals for the frozen meatballs. We like to bake the meatballs in the toaster oven and have them with spaghetti or meatball hoagies..
That's how to make Crockpot BBQ Meatballs Recipe.