How To Make Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken Step by Step
The Recipe For Making Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken.
You can make Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken
- Insert 3 of large chicken breasts.
- Fill 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Insert 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Mix 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of bbq sauce (sweet baby ray’s).
- Prepare 3 tsp of ketjap (or Worcester sauce).
- Mix 1/2 cup of grated onion plus juice (optional).
Step By Step To Make Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken
- Place the ingredients in the instant pot in this order: chicken stock (or water), chicken, onion powder, garlic, powder, paprika, salt, BBQ sauce, grated onion, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Do NOT stir. You want the water to stay on the bottom of the pot so the instant pot comes to pressure..
- Place the lid on the instant pot making sure the valve is in the sealing position. Press manual (high pressure) and set to 15 minutes..
- Let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes..
- Add more BBQ sauce if desired..
- Remove chicken from instant pot and shred well..
- Return to instant pot and sauté or Slow cook in Instant Pot if sauce is too thin after shredding, until desired thickness is achieved).
- Enjoy on sandwiches, salads, BBQ plates and more! Best with King’s Hawaiian Rolls..
That's how to make Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken Recipe.