How To Make Crockpot Shredded Bbq Beer 🍺 Chuck Roast Delicious
The Recipe For Making Crockpot Shredded Bbq Beer 🍺 Chuck Roast.
You can make Crockpot Shredded Bbq Beer 🍺 Chuck Roast using 10 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Crockpot Shredded Bbq Beer 🍺 Chuck Roast
- Prepare 1 of large pack beef Chuck roast (4-5 pounds).
- Mix 1 bottle of beer (your favorite brand!).
- Mix 1 cup of bbq sauce (your favorite brand !).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Mix 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Mix 2 of large onions, sliced.
- Insert 1 of green pepper, sliced.
Quick Step To Make Crockpot Shredded Bbq Beer 🍺 Chuck Roast
- Rinse and pat dry your chuck roast.....Trim off any fat.......
- Place roast in your crockpot........
- In a bowl combine your beer, bbq sauce, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, black pepper, ginger and minced garlic.........
- Add your sliced onions and green pepper into crockpot........
- Pour beer bbq sauce all over chuck roast and onions, making sure you cover chuck roast with mixture.........
- Cover crockpot and cook on low heat for 9-10 hours, checking occasionally by removing crockpot lid (I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened as it was cooking to prevent too much of a liquid buildup inside)........
- Shred beef with 2 large forks......stir shredded beef into sauce in crockpot......Serve with a side of mashed potatoes, veggies, or your favorite type of bread 🥖 and enjoy 😉!!!.
That's how to make Crockpot Shredded Bbq Beer 🍺 Chuck Roast Recipe.