How To Cook Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage So Easy
The Recipe For Making Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage.
You can make Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage using 5 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage
- Fill 2 lb of Smoked Sausage.
- Insert 1 cup of water.
- Add 14 oz of Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce.
- Fill 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
Quick Step To Make Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage
- Cut your sausage into 1/2 inch slices and toss them in your electric pressure cooker pot..
- Pour water, Worcestershire, and liquid smoke over the sausage.
- Pour the BBQ sauce over top of the sausage making sure to coat each of them..
- Note: Not stirring it will help prevent the burn notice for those with a stainless steel pot. If you have a non stick pot, go ahead and mix it all together..
- Make sure the ring seal is in, place your lid on and the vent to the sealed position. Do manual high pressure for 5 minutes..
- When time is up do a quick release. Give it a good stir, and serve..
That's how to make Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage Recipe.