How To Cook Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza Delicious
The Recipe For Making Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza.
You can make Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza using 14 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza
- Add 1 teaspoon of active dry or instant yeast.
- Fill 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Mix 1/3 of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add of Toppings(enough for one pizza crust).
- Fill 1 of large boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- Add 5 of sliced of cooked bacon chopped up.
- Mix 1 cup of plus 3 tablespoon bbq sauce (divided).
- Mix 3 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of red onion chopped or diced.
- Mix 3 tablespoon of fresh cilantro chopped.
- Prepare of Note: the pizza dough should make 2 medium pizzas.
- Insert of You can also make ur own garlic butter for the crust.
Step By Step To Make Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza
- Take half the dough and stretch in a 16" pizza pan or cookie sheet dough should be thin.
- Toppings for bbq chicken pizza: pre heat oven to 425 degrees spread one cup of bbq sauce on pizza dough sprinkle 3 cups of mozzarella cheese on top toss the cooked shredded chicken and the cooked bacon and red onion on top take the 3 tbs of bbq sauce and drizzle over the toppings and take the 1/2 of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle over the pizza.
- Bake for 10 mins remove pizza from oven sprinkle chopped cilantro then put back in the oven for 5 mins more or until the crust is golden brown let stand for 5 mins then serve.
That's how to make Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza Recipe.