How To Cook Baby Back Pork Ribs Without Equal
The Recipe For Making Baby Back Pork Ribs.
You can make Baby Back Pork Ribs using 8 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Baby Back Pork Ribs
- Fill 1 of slab baby back pork ribs.
- Add 40 Oz of bottle BBQ sauce (your brand).
- Add 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Fill 96 Oz of bottle apple juice.
- Insert 1/2 cup of meat tenderizer.
- Add 1 Tbsp of liquid smoke.
- Insert 1-9 of x15 aluminum baking pan.
- Fill of aluminum foil.
Quick Step To Make Baby Back Pork Ribs
- Preparing The Ribs To Merinate: remove membrane from back side of rib. Start at the narrow end, (under hot water,) and peel off the thin membrane on the back side and discard..
- In a 9x15 aluminum baking pan mix a small amount (½ cup) BBQ sauce, 1 Tbsp liquid smoke and apple juice, (enough to cover the rib,) place rib in pan back side facing up and cover with aluminum foil. Refrigerate over night..
- Remove rib from pan (save the pan) rub rib with a generous amount of tenderizer or meat spice of your choice..
- Slow cook rib in pressure cooker for 3 to 4 hours. Remove carefully after cooking. Rib will easily fall apart..
- Carefully lay it back in the drained aluminum pan that you saved, (rib side down.) Put a generous amount of brown sugar on top and then a generous amount of BBQ sauce..
- Place in 350° oven to bake for an additional 1 or 1½ hours. Then serve!.
That's how to make Baby Back Pork Ribs Recipe.