Tutorial Of Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters Tasty
The Recipe For Making Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters.
You can make Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters using 7 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters
- Add 10 lb of Chicken Leg Quarters.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning.
- Fill 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Insert 2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Insert 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Add 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
Quick Step To Make Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters
- Take the bag of chicken out of the fridge. Cut just one corner and carefully drain the juices out into a sink for about 30 seconds until you feel like you got most of it. Mix up your seasonings together, and pour them into the bag of chicken. I glove my hand and reach in and massage the seasoning evenly. Set aside for 20 minutes. (This is the simplest fastest way, but you can separate the chicken into multiple Ziploc bags and season each bag and shake if touching the chicken grosses you out.).
- Add chicken broth to the nanoceramic liner of Foodi. Add entire bag of seasoned chicken to Foodi, making sure it's arranged so that you'll be able to close the lid..
- Put the pressure cooker lid on, lock it, set it to seal position, and set pressure cooker on hi for 20 minutes..
- Turn the grill on high to preheat. Set your BBQ sauce, tongs, and a basting brush nearby..
- Quick release Foodi when timer goes off and set lid aside. Carefully dump pot contents into a colander in the sink..
- Once the chicken is drained well, place colander over a plate and carry out to grill. Turn heat down to medium..
- Put chicken on grill and baste with BBQ sauce. Turn every 2-3 minutes, basting with BBQ sauce each time, until both sides are desired crispness and charring..
- Remove and let rest 5 minutes before serving..
That's how to make Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters Recipe.