Tutorial Of Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ) So Easy
The Recipe For Making Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ). Bulgogi is the most popular Korean Grilled BBQ Beef dish that is made from marinated thin slices of beef that's traditionally grilled over an open flame. Bulgogi which literally means 'fire meat' is an amazing Korean BBQ grilled beef dish that will make anyone a fan of Korean food once you taste it. Beef tenderloin, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, green onion, ground black pepper, korean pear, onion, rice syrup, sesame oil, soy sauce.
My best guide to the most delicious and authentic Korean beef bulgogi recipe. With this, you will get juicy, tender and smoky char flavored Korean bbq beef! How to make Bulgogi easily at home. You can make Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ) using 12 ingredients in 13 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ)
- Prepare 600 g of Beef sliced rib eye or sirloin steak.
- Insert 1/2 of Onion.
- Add of Marinated Ingredients.
- Add 6 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Fill 3 tsp of Sake(White dry wine).
- Fill 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Fill 1 tbsp of Sessame oil.
- Insert 1/2 of Gouchjang.
- Fill 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Fill 1/2 of Apple.
- Mix 1/2 of Onion.
Turn on CC (caption) for the exact recipe. Bulgogi, traditional Korean barbeque beef, is made with thinly sliced beef in a soy sauce and onion marinade. Easy to prepare and very easy to eat! Reviews for: Photos of Easy Bulgogi (Korean BBQ Beef).
Quick Step To Make Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ)
- Thinly slice the beef..
- Halve the onion, thinly slice 1/2 of the onion and chop the rest..
- Chop the apple..
- Put onion, apple, garlic, ginger in the food processor and blend until smooth. Put this in a large bowl..
- Add the soy sauce, sake, sugar, sesame oil and gochujang in the same bowl..
- Add beef and onion in the bowl..
- Mix well..
- Keep in the fridge overnight to 24 hours..
- Heat the frying pan over medium-high heat..
- Put sesame oil in the frying pan..
- Place the beef one by one in the pan..
- Cook until golden-brown for 1-2 minutes and then turn over..
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes until both sides are golden-brown..
When I think about food trends in recent years, one of the cuisines that comes to mind straight away is Korean food. One such recipe she dictated to me was Bulgogi, which is otherwise known as Korean BBQ Beef. It is probably one of the more commonly known Korean. Korean BBQ beef, bulgogi, is very easy to make at home with a few basic ingredients, and the thinly sliced beef doesn't take long to marinate. Here's everything you need to know about how to make the best bulgogi! That's how to make Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ) Recipe.