How To Make Pulled pork So Easy
The Recipe For Making Pulled pork. Pulled pork is an American barbecue dish, more specifically a dish of the Southern U. S., based on shredded barbecued pork shoulder. It is typically slow-smoked over wood (usually outdoors); indoor variations use a slow cooker.
But every once in a while, we want. Pulled pork can be a daunting task for a newcomer to the world of slow-and-low barbecue, but with some help from The National Pork Board, we'll make a pitmaster of you yet. Pulled pork is a Southern barbecue tradition with a long history — and a savory, mouthwatering flavor that has made it popular nationwide. You can make Pulled pork using 10 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pulled pork
- Fill 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chile powder.
- Insert 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Insert 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Mix 1 of pork shoulder roast (also called pork butt).
- Fill 1 bottle of open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce.
- Mix of Hamburger buns and coleslaw.
People line up for the tender, saucy pork shoulder at food trucks. Everyone needs a good pulled-pork recipe, and this, my friends, is the BEST. Insanely tender and loaded with barbecue flavor, you'll dream about it (sandwiched between a soft potato bun) often. Pulled Pork is the Most Popular BBQ Meat.
Step By Step To Make Pulled pork
- Stir together the brown sugar, chile powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Rub the mixture all over the pork shoulder. Wrap the pork in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or preferably overnight..
- Place pork in a roasting pan. Preheat oven to 300 f..
- Roast until fork-tender and falling apart, about 7 hours. Remove the pork from the pot and set it on a cutting board..
- Shred the meat with two forks,and then toss in the barbecue sauce until it's coated to your liking! Serve on hamburger buns. Serve with coleslaw on top of pulled pork or on the side. Some sides you can add is baked beans, mac n cheese, corn on the cob, green beans, french fries or any side you want. Enjoy..
Anyone can make delicious pulled pork. You don't need any fancy equipment of technical cooking skills. Pulled pork - the feast of champions. This beloved low-and-slow smoked meat is the perfect solution for feeding a large, hungry crowd. Pork shoulder is laced with flavorful fat and connective tissue that. That's how to make Pulled pork Recipe.