How To Cook Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue Delicious
The Recipe For Making Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue.
You can make Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue using 14 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue
- Insert 4 of cuts of Pork Chop.
- Prepare 1 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Add 1/2 Cup of Calamansi Juice.
- Fill 2 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar.
- Fill 1/2 Tablespoon of black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Add of Salt.
- Mix of For Dipping sauce.
- Insert of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- Mix of Red onion.
- Fill of Chilli.
- Fill of Sugar.
- Prepare of Black pepper (ground).
Easy Way To Make Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue
- Combine all ingredients and marinate for about 30 mins..
- Prepare the charcoal, grill our marinated pork using the charcoal to add some smoky flavor..
- When cooking the chop make sure to use the marinade to add that strong flavor coming from the liquid use in marinating. Flip each side when it turns golden brown..
- For sauce procedure: Just combine all ingredient. You can adjust all the ingredients with your liking, thats why i didnt put any measurements to it..
- Serve (best with sauce).
- Keep in mind that sometimes we have different techniques or way of grilling its up to you on how you cook it..
That's how to make Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue Recipe.