Recipe of Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs Without Equal
The Recipe For Making Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs. Pour grape jelly and BBQ sauce in the bottom of your crockpot. Add in the meatballs and stir until fully coated. These BBQ Grape Jelly Meatballs are the perfect party appetizer.
BBQ and Grape Jelly Crockpot Have a look at these awesome Meatballs With Grape Jelly And Bbq Sauce and also let us recognize what you assume. Crock-pot Grape Jelly and BBQ Sauce Meatballs Recipe. Meatball, ketchup, sloppy joe sauce, grape jelly & sweet chili sauce. You can make Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs using 9 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs
- Fill 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Fill 2 tsp of saracha.
- Insert 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Insert 1/2 of sleeve crushed town house crackers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Insert of Sauce——-.
- Prepare 1 bottle of sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
- Insert 1 of big bottle of grape jelly (or homemade ones but grape is best).
Combine the Grape Jelly and BBQ sauce in a bowl or in the base of your slow cooker. Add meatballs and stir until they are coated. grape jelly, worcestershire sauce, frozen meatballs, chili sauce. Based on Welch's Grape Jelly Meatball recipe, these BBQ meatballs are traditionally made in a crockpot. With my Instant Pot recipe, instead of waiting If your family traditionally makes meatballs with grape jelly and chili sauce, you can absolutely do that!
Quick Step To Make Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs
- Mix the ingredients for the meatballs..
- Bake in oven for 35 min at 375. Let cool and store in bag in freezer until you’re ready to make the sauce.
- Mix the two ingredients for the sauce and heat in deep pot on stove for a few min. Add meatballs and simmer on the lowest setting until ready to serve (just to heat through).
If you want to mix it up, other readers. It's Convenient & Easy to Make These Meatballs! Even though the yummy sauce that goes with the meatballs is not Italian and is more sweet, it still totally worked with this recipe. I love it when something so easy gets rave reviews. Can't go wrong with these Slow Cooker Grape Jelly BBQ Cocktail Meatballs and the sauce is so simple. That's how to make Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs Recipe.