How To Make Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza So Easy
The Recipe For Making Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza.
You can make Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza using 5 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken (leftover rotisserie chicken).
- Add 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Mix 2 of Trader Joe’s Tandoori Naan.
- Mix 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Insert of Several pieces of Red onion.
Step By Step To Make Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Chop left over rotisserie chicken to small pieces..
- Take out frozen naan and put them on a baking sheet..
- Evenly brush the BBQ sauce on the naan..
- Put chicken pieces on top of the naan..
- Put shredded cheese and then red onions on top..
- Cook the pizza at 400°F in oven for 10 minutes..
- (Optional) Broil the pizza at 525°F for 1 minute..
- Hot BBQ chicken pizza ready to serve..
That's how to make Chicken BBQ Naan Pizza Recipe.