Tutorial Of Texas Cowboy Salad Very Simple
The Recipe For Making Texas Cowboy Salad.
You can make Texas Cowboy Salad using 14 ingredients in 1 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Texas Cowboy Salad
- Mix 1 of diced barbecue boneless chicken thigh (see my Barbecue Boneless Chicken Thighs).
- Insert of tri-color coleslaw.
- Add of iceberg lettuce.
- Mix 1 of medium size sweet tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 of avocado sliced.
- Fill strips of tortilla (I used Santa Fe flavor).
- Mix of your favorite cheese (I used Velvetta original).
- Fill 1 slice of bacon diced.
- Fill of Chunky Blue Cheese Salad Dressing.
- Prepare of Your favorite barbecue sauce (I use Head County).
- Add 1-2 tbsp of sweet corn.
- Mix 1-2 tbsp of black beans.
- Mix to taste of salt.
- Insert to taste of pepper.
Easy Way To Make Texas Cowboy Salad
- Heat the chicken in microwave with a little barbecue sauce drizzled on it. On a large plate mix all ingredients. Place the chicken on top and drizzle some barbecue sauce and blue cheese salad dressing across. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Texas Cowboy Salad Recipe.