How To Make Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters Step by Step
The Recipe For Making Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters.
You can make Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters using 21 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters
- Add 2 of large chicken quarters.
- Insert of Chicken Seasoning.
- Insert 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Fill 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Add 2 tsp of salt.
- Add 3-4 tbsp of vegetable/canola oil.
- Add 1 tbsp of onion powder/puree.
- Mix 1 tbsp of ginger powder/puree.
- Fill 2 tsp of garlic powder/puree.
- Fill 1 tsp of chicken cube.
- Insert 1 tsp of all spice/curry powder.
- Insert of Barbecue Sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise/salad cream.
- Add 1 tsp of lemon juice / apple cider vinegar.
- Fill 1 tbsp of brown sugar / honey.
- Insert 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of onion powder/puree.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of garlic powder/puree.
- Fill to taste of Black pepper,.
- Add to taste of Salt,.
Easy Way To Make Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters
- Thoroughly wash and clean the chicken. After, using a paper towel pat dry the chicken quarters until dry..
- In a small bowl, combine all the seasonings and stir to combine..
- Now, with a brush, generously brush the seasoning onto the chicken, seasoning both sides of each. Let rest for 10 minutes uncovered on the counter..
- Meanwhile, grease the grill or grid of your oven with oil and preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit..
- After the chicken rests, place them skin side down on the grill or grid and put in the preheated oven. Place a dripping pan below the grill..
- Roast in the middle of the oven for 60 minutes+, depending on how dry or cooked you want your chicken. Basting the chicken with the seasoning mix every 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine all the ingredients for the barbeque sauce and cook for about 3 minutes stirring frequently until a dark red colour is reached. Set aside for later..
- With 10 minutes to go, take the chicken out of the oven and brush all sides of the chicken with the barbeque sauce, put back in the oven to roast for the last 10 minutes..
- Take out of the oven when done cooking and set aside to cool for 5 minutes. After, cut it up if desired and serve hot or warm. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters Recipe.