How To Make BBQ Rib Samosas Delicious
The Recipe For Making BBQ Rib Samosas.
You can make BBQ Rib Samosas using 10 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make BBQ Rib Samosas
- Fill 5 of flour tortillas.
- Mix 1 of purple onion diced fine.
- Prepare Tablespoon of dill relish.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Add 2 cups of left over rib meat.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- Add 2 cups of flour +2 additional tablespoons.
- Add 4/5 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Insert 1 of egg beaten.
Step By Step To Make BBQ Rib Samosas
- Heat fryer to 375. Mix rib meat, cheese, onion and pickle..
- Fill 3 shallow bowls. One with flour, one with the eggs and one with breadcrumbs..
- Mix the water and the two tablespoons of flour to create a paste. Cut tortillas in half and use the flour to seal. (YouTube how to seal samosas for a visual).
- Once they’re sealed, roll in flour then egg then breadcrumb. Fry until golden brown. Serve with ranch or bbq on the side if desired..
That's how to make BBQ Rib Samosas Recipe.